Quick and Easy Stir fried Chicken and vegetables
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced (divided)
- 2cm piece of ginger, grated
- 1 bunch spring onions, diced
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 onions, thinly sliced
- 13/ red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 13/ green capsicum, thinly sliced
- 13/ yellow capsicum, thinly sliced
- 380g snow peas
- 1 carrot finely sliced
- 2 bok choy roughly chopped
- 230ml chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 1 good sized handful of fresh noodles (I prefer fresh but you can also used dried, etc you can use any type of noodle - on this day I used Singapore Noodles, but you can use Konjac Noodles, Rice Noodles or Vegetable Noodles whatever sort you prefer, )
Heat the peanut oil in a wok or large frying pan. When oil begins to
smoke, quickly stir in 2 cloves worth of the minced garlic, the ginger,
spring onions, Stir-fry until onion becomes translucent, about 2
- Add chicken and stir until opaque, about 3 minutes.
- Add remaining 4 cloves minced garlic and stir.
- Add onions, carrots, capsicum, peas and 1/2 of the stock and cover.
- Add Noodles and Bok Choy and cook a further 3-5 mins
- In a small bowl, mix the remaining 1/2 of the stock, soy sauce, oyster sauce and cornflour.
- Add sauce mixture to wok and stir until chicken and vegetables are coated with the thickened sauce.
- Serve immediately,