Protein Choc Chip and Peanut Mini Muffins
Makes 48 Mini Muffins
Preheat oven to 180'C
1. In a large bowl create dry mix: protein powder, wholegrain flour, oat bran, flax meal, quinoa porridge flakes and choc chips - mix well
2. In another smaller bowl combine milk, eggs and vanilla essence, beat until well mixed - pour into dry mix and mix well.
3. In a small saucepan heat peanut butter and honey until just runny (this can also be done in a microwave proof bowl), mix into other ingredients.
4. The batter mix should now be thick and just smooth enough to be able to stir, if it is too thick add a little more milk.
5. Scoop out table spoon sized scoops into mini muffin trays
6. Cook in a preheated oven for 20-35 minutes (until brown and cooked - careful NOT to overcook, they go from cooked to overcooked very quickly!)
7. Remove from trays and set aside to cool.
Enjoy as a quick breakfast, a treat on the run, or warmed through with a dollop of greek yogurt and a drizzle of honey as dessert.
Recipe by Kelly Bray Vitality Fitness Bunbury