To Use Base
Top pizza and put into a preheated oven at 220'c until edges crisp and cheese has melted and just begun to colour...
Chicken and Veg Rice Paper Rolls
1. Prepare Noodles as per directions.
2. Dip first rice paper sheet into water (as per directions on packet)
3. Place chicken pieces onto rice paper, add some lettuce, carrot and noodles (Hint: less is more! it is easier and neater to roll small rolls rather than over stuffing them!)
4. Starting at one end roll around ingredients, then fold in side and continue rolling...
5. Place side by side (do not place them touching each other they will stick like glue to each other!!!!) on a plate and continue rolling.
6. Serve with dipping sauce
Rice paper rolls are so delicious, fun and easy to make and you can put just about anything in them - except hot ingredients!!!
Try some of these combinations:
> Prawn and barbecued pork with cucumber, basil and mint
> Tofu, Enoki mushrooms (simmered in soy sauce first), Vietnamese mint, Coriander, Lettuce Greens, carrot.
> Left over satay chicken meat, Lettuce, Thai basil, rice noodles and a wedge of Lime to drizzle over.
> Betel leaves, shredded cabbage, shredded green mango, snow peas (blanched and shredded), snow pea shoots, avocado (cut into thin wedges), mint leaves, Thai basil leaves
>Diced chicken or tuna, Shredded nori (sushi) paper and bean sprouts tossed in a little mayonnaise and lemon juice.
> San Chow Boi Mince (see webpage for recipe), Shredded Asian Cabbage, Shredded Carrot
> Roast beef with cucumber and mint
> Chicken with lettuce mint and basil
> Prawn, carrot, pea sprouts and mint
> Julienne carrot, cucumber, capsicum, mint and basil
> minced lamb with a honey soy sauce, julienne carrot, red capsicum, avocado, and sweet corn
> Carrot, Rice noodles, Mint Leaves, Mandarin, Orange and Avocado
> Egg, Carrot, Lettuce
> Chicken, Cucumber, Carrot and Coriander
> Prawn, Mango, Thia Basil, Mint and Coriander
> Carrot, Bean Sprouts, Coriander, Red Onion, Lettuce, Cucumber, Red Cabbage
> Prawns, Bean Sprouts, Mint, Thai Basil, Chilli strips, Cucumber, Spring Onion
> Chicken, Lettuce and Avocado
> Sliced Beef, Rice Noodles, Chilli, Carrot and Lettuce (good with satay dipping sauce!)
You can also try making them with anything you like in them ...even as desserts! I have seen Banana and Strawberry spring rolls with a chocolate dipping sauce!!!