Serves: 4 Ingredients
- olive oil cooking spray (or preferred oil)
- 4 small chicken fillet breasts, no skin, all visible fat removed
- 500 grams raw prawns, peeled
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1 teaspoon chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon cornflour, plus
- 2 tablespoon water to make paste
1. Preheat oven to 180'C
2. Coat a large heavy based frying lightly with spray oil, add chicken
fillets and cook over a medium to high heat until JUST golden brown on
3. Remove from pan and place in an baking dish, covert with foil to prevent drying out.
4. Cook in oven for a further 15 minutes or until cooked through.
5. Using the same fry pan add prawns, garlic and parsley cooking until
prawns have started to turn pink, remove from pan and set aside.
Combine skim milk and stock powder add to the pan, stirring to de-glaze
the pan base, bring to a boil then reduce heat, stir in the Greek yogurt
7. combine water and cornflour, add to liquid stirring until slightly thickened.
8. Return prawns to the sauce and still until heated through.
9. Remove chicken from oven and place on plates, top with creamy garlic prawn sauce and serve with salad.....
Serving suggestion as shown
- Greek Salad, pumpkin couscous and coleslaw