Mini Egg Muffins
- organic free range eggs
- a little fresh milk
- salt and pepper
Plus whatever extra ingredients you want to add to your muffins.....(see below)
- Preheat oven to 180'C
- Mix up the organic free range eggs with a little fresh milk and some salt and pepper...
- Blend well.
- Then add whatever ingredients you like into your muffin trays ...
Examples (pics above):
* Red Muffin Cups - spring onion, cheese, tomato and mushroom
*Yellow Muffin Cups - mushroom, olives, anchovies, spring onion, capsicum, bacon
*Green Muffin Cups - Cheesy (3 types of cheese)
* Purple Muffin Cups - spinach, mushroom, bacon, cheese
5. Bake in a preheated oven for 20-35 mins (one puffed up and golden on top they are ready)
6. Can be eaten warm or cooled - will keep several days in a sealed container in the fridge. Do not freeze well.
Experiment and find your own flavour combinations....
Pic top right are mini cheesey puffs - make muffin egg mix and blend with cheese then cook in mini muffin pans until they begin to crisp...