Ingredients (per person)
- 1 Wholegrain Wrap (see options below)
- 1 small lean lamb steak
- 8 slices cucumber
- Small handful or micro-herbs
- Handful of mixed leaves (rocket, baby spinach, baby beetroot leaves, baby kale, etc)
- Feta Cheese
- Mint sauce
- 2 tblsp greek yogurt
- cracked black pepper
1. Place a sheet of cling wrap on bench, place wrap in center. spread a
little Greek yogurt over wrap (I chose to use rye and whole grain
2. heat fry pan on stove top until VERY hot, spray with a little
oil (AWAY from heat!) and place on lamb steak, cook until slightly
crispy on outside but still a little pink in the very center. Remove
from heat and set aside to rest.
3. next layer the greens over the wrap,
4. take rested lamb and slice on a diagonal into strips
5. lay strips of lamb over greens, and micro-herbs
6. spread a layer of cucumber slices over the meat, sprinkle with a little crumbled feta cheese
7. spread another layer of Greek yogurt, drizzle with mint sauce and sprinkle with cracked black pepper.
8. roll up wrap in cling wrap and slice in half to eat.
- you can swap out the grain wrap for a green wrap if you would prefer, such as a large lettuce leaf, a large collard leaf, a Cabbage leaf etc.
- left over roast lamb may be used instead of lamb steaks