* Certified Personal Trainer
* Certified 'Menofitness' Instructor.
* Older Client Trainer
* Child Trainer
Incorporating:"Discussing Children's Weight"
* Certified Fitness Instructor
* Certified Auswim Instructor
* Health and Nutrition Coach Incorporating: Healthy Eating Principles; Nutrition and Lifestyle Strategies for prevention and management of overweight, obesity and type 2 diabetes; Establishing healthy Eating Patterns in Children and Teenagers; Nutrition for Optimal Exercise Performance
* Special Needs
Incorporating: Educational Assistant - special needs; Working with the ADHS child; Guiding children's behaviour; Children with disabilities; Aboriginal children
In a time where obesity levels are rising and increasing quantities of children are emerging with behavioural disfunctions.
I am working towards
changing families at the root of many of these issues, nutritional
Being forced to confront my own nutritional and lifestyle issues head on after battling a life threatening illness, began a journey into self education and awareness that has changed my life, and her health, forever.
self investigation has developed into a passion for healthy, whole
food and a desire to educate and share the lessons I have learned with
individuals and families seeking to improve their own health and well
My goals are to give people the tools to understand the complex world of nutrition, make healthy choices and to apply their knowledge into creating simple, yet delicious food the whole family will love
“Today, more than 95% of all chronic disease is caused by food choice, toxic food ingredients, nutritional deficiencies and lack of physical exercise.” ~Mike Adams
Connect with me at [email protected]